« Home | Fodder for Ethics Class » | Beer Review: Bell's Octoberfest » | Beer Review: Central Waters Happy Heron Pale Ale » | Nanny State: One for the Road » | When is Rape Not Rape? » | The Fairness Doctrine » | Nanny State: Twinkie Fascists » | Another Thomas Interview » | Kevin Merida on Thomas and Marshall » | When Chuck Schumer Hides Under His Bed » 

Thursday, November 01, 2007 

Harsanyi on the News

I haven't been able to update lately. I've been pretty busy, so I haven't even had a chance to do much scouring for legal topics. I will have another Nanny State post soon, though. For those of you who can't wait, check out the NBC Nightly News tonight. Nick Gillespie of Hit and Run has been kind enough to inform us that David Harsanyi will be making an appearance to discuss some of that fun Nanny State kind of stuff. I'll be breaking my boycott of television news to watch.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile